Skilled care services have evolved over time to expand beyond traditional nursing home care. Meadows Park Health & Rehabilitation can help you choose the appropriate level of care for your loved one. If your loved one will only be with us for a short-term stay we can offer a full service of transition of care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Pharmacy services
- Hospice services
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Transition care program
Rehabilitation Program in Town Square Rehab
At Meadows Park Health & Rehabilitation we offer rehabilitative therapy in a unique setting for short-term stays. Therapists work one-on-one with the patient focusing on assisting them to achieve and maintain their desired, individual level of functioning as appropriate. We can continue the patient’s therapy program after they return home with our outpatient services.
- Kitchen for patients to work on skills like measuring ingredients, loading a dishwasher and basic cooking;
- Bedroom complete with typical room features so that patients can practice actions such as getting in and out of bed, changing sheets, and opening and closing drawers;
- Bathroom in which patients work on functions like how to transfer in and out of a bathtub and how to use a faucet;
- Physical and occupational therapy gym that offers the Omni Cycle and Omni VR for strengthening and physical exercise;
- Private suite for therapeutic modality treatment for pain and muscle weakness;
- Private speech-language pathology suite for memory and sequencing;
Cardiac Recovery Program
Our Cardiac Recovery Program is designed to help patients with coronary artery disease and/or recovering from heart attacks, heart surgery, and percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), by minimizing the loss of physical, mental, social and/or occupational function. This can be achieved through exercise and education with an interdisciplinary team approach to rehabilitation.
Orthopedic Recovery Program
Our Orthopedic Recovery Program helps patients who have sustained an orthopedic injury or disability such as surgery, fracture, joint replacement, degenerative condition (e.g. arthritis) and other musculoskeletal conditions. Therapy works towards improving the patient’s physical mobility and restoring his/her level of fitness and regaining independence with daily living skills.
Neurological / Post - Stroke Recovery Program
This program is designed to assist patients who have suffered from a neurological event such as a stroke, head / spinal cord injuries, or other neurological disabilities (i.e. multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, etc.). Rehabilitation efforts focus to restore an individual’s level of independence while performing daily activities, such as self care / mobility, speech, and swallowing functions.